Helix Jump Piano is a music game that incorporates entertaining movement difficulties. The piano was created in the shape of a spiral for the first time in history, setting a precedent. In order to succeed, you must have quick reflexes and be able to read musical notes quickly. Long press on the screen to let the note drop without coming into contact with any impediments!
Keep in mind that touching the red keyboard will result in you having to start again. Let's see how long you can last in this game before you die.
The following are some of the features of the game Helix Jump Piano:
- You will have the most enjoyable experience if you listen to upbeat music and see bright colors.
- Rotate the piano in order to create gaps that will allow the notes to drop down to the next row.
- Avoid making contact with the red frets, since this will cause your notes to be ruined and the game to end.
- The game's tasks will get more challenging as time progresses. In this game, your goal is to live as long as possible.
- Obtain a high score and use it to impress your peers with your accomplishment.
How to play
Hold down the left mouse button to rotate the screen.